Okay, so I pondered over this for a while and I've decided to try it out. This is a challenge that I just randomly decided to make up (for the hell of it, you know?). How it goes is like this:
1. An anime character and Pokemon are to be chosen in a mashup drawing (try to stick with HUMAN anime characters/legendary Pokemon are allowed).
2. No background is to be allowed.
3. The anime character and Pokemon must have some sort of connection between each other and must be explained why the two were put together.
4. The drawing should not include other characters other than the two focused (obviously). The point is to get the drawing done quickly, so keep it simple
5. (Optional but recommended) A link can be provided for a theme song of the two coming from any of the Pokemon games. You CANNOT use the same theme for another mashup drawing.
6. A hint may be provided, but it must be ONE word! (if you choose to dash, only ONE dash may be allowed)
7. The drawing can be either traditional or digital.
Now here comes the twist...
8. The artist starting this challenge has to complete as many of these drawings by Christmas (this can be altered obviously depending on what time of the year it is. But the artist should make sure to keep that deadline unchanged, otherwise it'll be considered as cheating. Keep the extension to a maximum of 2 months. No more.)
9. After choosing the first two, the artist must ask others (friends, family, or anyone from DeviantART) of what mashup to draw next. (It does not matter what mashup they choose, they do not need to explain why.)
10. Depending on how many choices that are given for each new mashup drawing, the artist is to pick one RANDOMLY and then explain why the two were paired (try the best as possible, even if it may seem as an odd mashup.)
Alright, so those are the rules I created! If anyone wishes to do this challenge, please feel free to do so. It's not anything stressful, there is no certain amount that you have to make for this challenge. This is only meant to be for fun, so we'll see how it goes for me
. Wish me luck!
*Note: I've already started on the first one so I'll give you all a hint as to who the two might be...